Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Low Feels Like

   I recently bought M a used pair of roller skates.  They are the old-fashioned kind like I had as a kid, not in-line skates.  She has been having a great time skating on our nice smooth newly paved driveway.  She was doing good and wanted to roller skate up and down our street.  We live on a dead end road with no traffic so I don't have to worry about cars.  I was walking beside her and the road was not as smooth as our driveway so I said "do you feel vibrations from the road"  She said "No, I feel like I'm low."  I was ready to grab her meter when she said  "I'm not really low, the road just makes it feel like it does when I'm low.  It goes away when I stop skating."  Though it was interesting to get a little of an idea of how she feels when she is low.

No comments:

Post a Comment